Sunday, September 28, 2008 @ 9/28/2008 06:58:00 pm
TVfXQ's Comeback performance on S.B.S. Inkigayo
I'm amazed that even with all of the members suffering from flu, they still managed to put up a powerful comeback performance! I didn't even care when Jae cracked up during his part. >.<
They performed three songs today on Inkigayo.
Love in the Ice
eternalmerkamoon4 This is the Korean version of their Japanese original. Wonderful song! Beautiful harmonization, as expected from the boys. ^^ Listen/watch and you'll know why I (and so many others) fell in love with them. ~~~<3
HEY! (Don't Bring Me Down)
cassiopeial0ve Yep, they lip-synched to this. Ah well, they still look hot! @_@
주문 Mirotic
eternalmerkamoon4 The main attraction! Yunho and Jaejoong kept "flashing". HAHAHAHA. I'm not really complaining though. :P
Because of them, nowadays I get frequent nosebleeds. HAHAHA!! KIDDDINGS
so come on, tell me.
Reach my prismic soul.
elizabeth.
Lizzie!
27/12/1990
CCHY;NPCC.
SP Media&Comm DMC2B02
I am a fangirl -.-