Hate. Them. Yes, another angsty post ahead. Sorry LOR, when I lose blood, I tend to get angsty very easily.
I'm not so
stupid as to be - in your own words - "psycho-ed" to believing things.
So silly, arguing over stupid
little matters.
Obviously, the whole family can't even communicate
properly without arguing.
And it's the freaking holidays, I decide if I want to work during the school vacations or not.
Also, they keep contradicting themselves. -.- One minute its this and the next its another.
Yanoe what.
My injured leg, which was
originally diagnosed to have a
sprained ligament, was
later x-rayed and a bone defect was discovered. -.-
Out of the shock and fear of such a thing happening to me, I avoided exercising or standing too much. Thus my increase in weight and etcetcetc. :)
If I could show you my Xray scan as proof, I would. Oh waozzz, maybe they'll let me keep the MRI scan results the next time you know. -____-
Oops, am I being to dramahhtic?
And
I like spazzing over my idols.
Is it wrong? You were never against it WHAT.
And I was just watching their
a small clip of their live perf, you didn't need to give that what-the-fuck-are-you-doing face.
Hello,
TVXQ the-ones-who-were-gone-for-1year-2months
ARE BACK okay, I have every right to spazz like crazy now.
When school starts again, I have to force myself to not spazz so much about them already
leh. I won't ask you to help me buy their CDs either, because you just can't be trusted to.
Labels: ranting