Am feeling super terrible now.
Because of a few things, which include:
- not being able to follow Mom to Korea this/next month =C- boring Batam (I was too nice to accompany Dad)- weight gain due to uncontrolled bingeing @_@- results being released tomorrow (OMGGGGG)- and feeling bad because...My GPA is gonna be so screwed upzxzx!! >.>
Hmm, to overcome the inevitable disappointment... I think I will be doing these stuff tomorrow after getting the results: C=
1. Study Korean for Friday's test (no life sial)
2. Overdose on Ugly Betty and Big Bang (!!!!)
3.
STILL considering whether to go Tanjong Pagar to check out the Korean karaoke rooms (noraebang)
Rain KTV 비 노래방: 34 Craig Road #02-11 Chinatown Plaza, S089673
Seoul KTV 서울 노래 나라: 32/33 Duxton Road, S089496
Mool KTV 물: 133 New Bridge Road #05-01 Chinatown Point, S059413
TSEMIN SSI!!! THIS NORAEBANG OUTING IS WAAAAY OVERDUE!!!!!11
Okay, time to watch We Got Married!
Labels: random, ranting