Had a primary school gathering at AMK Hub. (Yeah, of all places hor? Haha keeedings.) Anyway, didn't really know if I was going lah, but... -.- I still went... Hurhur.
Rachel Wong and Ratna, Kenji, Terence and Edaline were there. Surprisingly, there were some other primary schoolmates in the other table at Fish&Co. Heh. Then to CBTL for chillaxing sessionzxzxz.
Mostly heard them talking about life in JC and all. My goodness~ 어모나~
Oops. And we forgot to take photos! 아이구~~~~
On a random note, I think I should improve on my ability to laugh more easily at others' jokes. I've realised that during our chillaxing chatting session, when others were laughing at someone's joke, I wasn't leh (even though it was moderately funny -.-) .
Am I really on a different wavelength?
Then I can relate to SS501's Kim Hyun Joong and his "offline" jokes. /wink
Hyun Joong~ x3
080525 We got married Ep.11 Hyunjoong/Hwangbo ENG SUBBED 1/3