Sunday, June 15, 2008 @ 6/15/2008 11:08:00 pm
HELLO! I have been tagged by Sarah Yeo Yi Ning to do this.

Girl, be glad I took time out to do this. My time could be used to revise and... stalk my idols! LOL, anticlimatic horzxz?

HAHAHA KEEEDINGS !


Anyway, here goes. (People, you don't have to do this. Well, unless you're so bohliao lah. :D )


1)At what age do you wish to get married?

That is IF I do decide to get married in the first place. =/


2)Study hard or Play hard?

Both. But playing hard seems more appealing now. Hohoho.


3)Who is the person you trust most?

Sadly, nobody. Can't even trust myself to make the right decisions.


4)Do you think you have enough confidence?

Absolutely not!


5)If you have a dream come true , what would it be?

More money, more time.


6)What is your idea of a friend?

Hmm. Someone who understands you?


7)What is your goal this year?

I WANT MORE MONEY PLEASE!
( Because more money = trip to Korea, shopping, etcetc. )


8)Do you believe in eternal love?
Yeah, if I was still FIVE.
(But seeing elderly couples hold hands is really sweet.)


9)If you have all the time and money in the world, what would you do?

Go to Korea, get to know my family there. Do some charity work as well...
AND OF COURSE, STALK IDOLS! ( Concerts, fan meetings, OMG! )


10)If time were to unwind , what would you want to change?

My self-esteem issues.


11) Would you like the person whom you love make the initiative to kiss/hug you?

Initiating for the first time, yes. After that, whoever makes the initiative doesn't matter.
(It'll be better if [any of my idols] did that. @_@ YES, I am dreaming toooo much.)


12)What feelings you hate the most?

Feelings of helplessness. Feeling lost.


13) What is your childhood ambition?

Can't remember because every other day I changed my ambition.
Mom wanted me to be a model though. TT_TT


14)Do you believe in love at first sight?

Not really. You just can't LOVE someone at first sight. It's probably just that physical attraction.
(Heck, I didn't fall in love with TVXQ/SS501/Suju/ etcetc at first sight.)


15)What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

The people I have around me. :)


16)Who do you hope to be always behind you, supporting you?

First and foremost, my family. Then my friends.


17)People who are going to be hated by you?

Generally, nobody. (Unbelivably, I am THAT nice. =/)
Unless you offend me personally. Then I bite. :)


18)Describe the person who tagged you in five words.

Sarah is a petite, cute, talented, ass-kicking book lover.
Haha. Does it make any sense?


19)Do you deserve to be loved?

Yes, by those whom I treat really well (from the bottom of my heart). Don't you want that too?


20)What are you doing now?

Rejoicing that I've FINALLY finished this, and sulking that I have to get back to revision. DANG IT!!!


P.S.: MUST RESIST STALKING IDOLS!

:( :( :(

BTW, SUPER JUNIOR-H'S COOKING?COOKING! IS DARN CUTE.

Dang it, I can't control myself.

Labels:

so come on, tell me.
Reach my prismic soul.
elizabeth.
Lizzie!
27/12/1990
CCHY;NPCC.
SP Media&Comm DMC2B02
I am a fangirl -.-


Mix the words up.
articulate.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

The endless connections.
links.
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8869931?origin\x3dhttp://dreamzanarkand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>