Yeah, go ahead.
Show my blog to your friends and all of you can bitch about me. I need all the attention I need anyway. Makes me popular, you see?
You could ask your spies to look out for you. Or use that wonderful knowledge of MMR to do it yourself. Apply what you learnt.
Sure... I'm still young, don't know much about the real world yet.
Well, you definitely know more.
Older and wiser, right?
What made me mad was because that person who dissed me did it in front of so many people, in front of friends. ( Something which I thought that person wouldn't do. )
Gee, public embarrassment much?????
It just
seemed like using that comment on me was like a way to direct attention to themselves or something. I used to think that person was
nice you know, I wasn't kidding when I wrote that okay. Honestly ah, I don't even use words like "CBK" that often also.
Never mind. I guess I should try suffering in silence.
Makes everyone's day soooooo much better.
Excuse me while I go emo one corner.
Off to watch Suju now. They're the only ones who can make me feel like laughing.I feel so fucked up, I can't even concentrate on doing my assignments.
Very good, Lizzie. Prepare to do badly for your CAs lor.
Labels: bitching