Tuesday, May 20, 2008 @ 5/20/2008 11:52:00 pm
Hello! Today I shall be bitching about someone who pissed me off severely today!

I can't believe I thought that person was actually nice before. Gee, just how wrong could I be?

( OMG I can't even take my own sarcastic tone. LOL! )

Yes, I am also fully aware that this is a public blog that anyone can read. I'm not THAT stupid, okay?

Alrighto. I shall begin!

Stupid CBK Stupid CBK Stupid CBK Stupid CBK Stupid CBK Stupid CBK Stupid CBK Stupid CBK Stupid CBK Stupid CBK Stupid CBK Stupid CBK Stupid CBK Stupid CBK Stupid CBK Stupid CBK Stupid CBK Stupid CBK

Honestly, your hairstyle isn't any better okay.

At least I dare to try something new and different, unlike you.

Yawnzzzzzzz much?? Did somebody say...BORING? Oops, I think they did.


And please do not go around acting like a social butterfly, thinking you're the coolest person EVERRR.

Reality check: You. Are. Not. Cool. AT. ALL.

Just because you have been promoted into the exco for your Club doesn't give you the right to flaunt your so-called "coolness" and ooh, "powerful-ness" worzzz. (Yes, new word. You like?)

Exactly how old are you? Didn't your dear mother tell you to THINK before you speak?

Oh well, apparently... NOT.

Too bad for everyone else that you turned out this way.

I sympathise the people who have to take your crap every single day. Must be soooo delightful.


Learn to keep your snide comments to yourself.

So, fuck off. Stupid CBK.

:) No use trying to "act cool" by dissing me in front of soooo many people.


PS: Ooh. Isn't bitching oh-so-fun? No wonder people can derive so much satisfaction from flaming others. ( Not too late to learn, I suppose. Heh. )

Labels:

so come on, tell me.
Reach my prismic soul.
elizabeth.
Lizzie!
27/12/1990
CCHY;NPCC.
SP Media&Comm DMC2B02
I am a fangirl -.-


Mix the words up.
articulate.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

The endless connections.
links.
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8869931?origin\x3dhttp://dreamzanarkand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>