Sunday, April 13, 2008 @ 4/13/2008 10:27:00 pm
It looks like I won't be able to wear shorts for awhile~

Went to see a Chinese physician today for my aching ankles, and the doc did acupuncture and that painful "glass suckingsucking" thingy on my legs (as shown above), which left 2 big red spots. So weird, right?!
What an eye-opener, going to see a zongyi for acupuncture the first time.
I was so shocked when the physician suddenly came over and immediately stuck SIX needles into my legs (3 on each leg) without even warning me! Hahahahaha. Damn funny to see the needles sticking outta me, but no blood.
Then he went on to that "glass suckingsucking" thingy, which as I've alr mentioned, hurts. Seriously!
After that treatment, the doc did the old massaging stuff, and then said it was better to "suck out the (clotted?) blood" for my ankle to heal. So I said "Okay lor" because better to endure now then suffer for a long time later, right?
So he took this strange-looking contraption and then I felt like my leg was being "stapled" by it. (VERY PAINFULL JOMGJ) Then it was the "glass suckingsucking" all over again.
Really felt like a human pincushion at some point. But this whole thing made me more aware of my relatively low threshold for pain. HAHAHAH.
Hopefully I'll heal quickly leh. =/=/=/
Otherwise the pain endured would have (almost) been for nothing yo.
Harhar.

Labels: ,

so come on, tell me.
Reach my prismic soul.
elizabeth.
Lizzie!
27/12/1990
CCHY;NPCC.
SP Media&Comm DMC2B02
I am a fangirl -.-


Mix the words up.
articulate.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

The endless connections.
links.
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8869931?origin\x3dhttp://dreamzanarkand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>