Saturday, April 12, 2008 @ 4/12/2008 10:47:00 pm
Sightseeing outing~

Haha. Went out with Feimin yesterday; sightseeing. LOL, sounds weird coming from a local? Hoho. =/ Geez.

Anyway, peekchas~




LOL FEIMIN! Haha. Fooling around with those statues!

From Esplanade, we went to MerlionPark, then Chinatown for lunch + dinner at YumCha~
I think could've overdosed on prawns that day. Ugh. TOO MUCH!! Min was soooo addicted to the herbal soup. That health nut. Hurhur.
And then after awhile we walked back to ClarkeQuay (I think) but landed up in RafflesPlace. Haha.
I could only remember so much, since erm, I'm practising to summarise. LOL what a poor excuse.


OKAY ANYWAY BYE! XD

Labels: ,

so come on, tell me.
Reach my prismic soul.
elizabeth.
Lizzie!
27/12/1990
CCHY;NPCC.
SP Media&Comm DMC2B02
I am a fangirl -.-


Mix the words up.
articulate.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

The endless connections.
links.
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8869931?origin\x3dhttp://dreamzanarkand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>