Friday, March 28, 2008 @ 3/28/2008 12:28:00 pm
( Funnylast pic. I didn't realise the self-timer had already gone off. -.-;;;)
Outing with Min and Bel to Changi Airport T3 on 27th March! (We were supposed to try going shopping after that, but not much success on that lah hor. Haha.)
Met early at Yishun MRT, but Miss Anabel was L-A-T-E because of her ahem, HIGH heels. She had some difficulty walking, or so she claimed. Ahemahem. LOL!

Theme of dress code was... "Be lady-like."

Is it just me or that my friends have been encouraging the lady-like theme for almost every outing? LOLOLOL!!! I'm not very lady-like at all, sadly. Haha. Prefer the more... androgynous style I guess? ( bu nan bu nu ? WTH, Lizzie ?? )

Anyway, we ended up being so tourist-y. I bet even tourists were finding us weird, taking photos at the airport, no luggage and etc. LOL! Min was like so crazy over trying to catch a plane take-off or touch-down on her camera. HAHAH.

So afterwards we headed to MarinaSquare for dinner. Not a very sumptious meal, but oh well~!

What was supposed to be mainly a shopping trip ended up being more of a "tourist" trip. LMAO.

At least Ms Anabel Lee got to wear her new clothes out. AhemAhem, Bel~

Labels: ,

so come on, tell me.
Reach my prismic soul.
elizabeth.
Lizzie!
27/12/1990
CCHY;NPCC.
SP Media&Comm DMC2B02
I am a fangirl -.-


Mix the words up.
articulate.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

The endless connections.
links.
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8869931?origin\x3dhttp://dreamzanarkand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>