Hello.Happy new year! Happy 2008!Forgive me for my lack on enthusiasm, but I'm REALLY feeling restless from all the Econs studying and projects.
I know I should REALLY buck up and chiong all the way till the end of the month, but it seems like I'm burnt out. Just like the O'Levels period.
Lizzie, you didn't do very well for your O's yanoe.Your cousin did so much better... She went to AndersonJC somemore.Geez, when will that little voice in my head stop making me so pessimistic?
Great, thanks.
But still, I am pretty thankful for 2007. :DHey, Ning helped me to find Him. And hopefully my spiritual relationship grows stronger. I really hope so. =]
Granted, my 3-day JC stint for PAE was
extremely short-lived to even enjoy/suffer anything, but at least I got a chance to go visit my relatives again when I left YJC so early.
(And experience the feeling of travelling overseas alone. Well, sorta. Haha.)
I felt pretty psyched when I came into Poly.
(I got into the course I wanted! Thank goodness I went for OpenHouse.)Projects and assignments might have been *URGH*. But I opened my eyes to new things I had never experienced before
ALL BECAUSE OF MY SWAGU-NESS. Also not forgetting the most important point, I made great friends here. Haha.
Those days pigging out at those sushi joints, chionging projects together, encouraging each other... These girls were the best man...
I really thank them for being there, encouraging me to persevere when I couldn't seem to take it anymore. (Although now I'm kinda the "high-strung" and kanchiong stereotype... =/=/=/=/ But still, thanks girls. =] Y'all really made school wonderful.)
Going into the Korean class was pretty fun too!
Meeting people who are also interested in learning and having fun with the language was quite an eye-opener. Never realised that these people would wanna learn. Haha. Friendly buncha people, even the few guys. Haha.
Gosh, we only have a few weeks more before class ends... And then a new term would prolly start, if there's enough people. But it wouldn't be the same again, not without the same old people. SNIFF!
[ Haha. Our class of girls had Korean BBQ dinner together man. Some of us
fan girl-ed over DBSK, Big Bang etcetcetc !
Crazy fan girls. LOL! (Anyways, maybe I'll put photos up next time. haha.) ]
Then, there are the old friends. :D
Missed you guys loads!Missed CCHY quite a bit as well. Hahahaha.
I'm hoping there are more catch-up sessions this year, or at least more bonding time... Hehe.
Ah yes, there was the primary school gathering around the mid-year as well. I don't have much to say cos I can't really remember. =X=X=X=X
Hope to see you guys soon as well ya. :)
Hmmm...
As a typical Capricornian, I can't seem to be able to express my feelings/thoughts properly to others. It kinda makes others feel that I'm deliberately pushing them away?
Is it? I don't know. I'm kinda like making things up as I go along. LOL.
Well, then one of my New Year resolutions is to be able to express my feelings/thoughts more clearly and effectively.
Well, I wanna ask for more brains, but I don't think I'll be blessed that way. =/=/=/=/=/ Hurhur.
I wanted to ask for erm...uhm...hmm... but I think my hands are full at the moment. And it won't be fair. I won't get an A grade for that module. =/=/=/=/=/ WOW, "read-between-the-lines" much? LOL!
[ SIDETRACK - I MISS THOSE LIT. CLASSES WITH MS ANG AND THE E.LIT PEOPLE. ]
Oh yeah, another resolution: BE HAPPY.
That's like, the MAIN thing yaw!
PS: Wishing for a pretty boy. LOL! KIDDDDDDDING OKAY.