Tuesday, December 18, 2007 @ 12/18/2007 11:45:00 pm
I'm only hardworking enough to put this post up, since I just got the photos from Feimin. LOL!

Went out with Anabel, Myrin and Feimin today! It was our bonding/chatting/catching-up session. Haha.
Alrightey, so we met at Yishun as usual. And we weren't late! Woohoo.

Then we chatted about our stories on the train on the way to Orchard; we almost forgot to get off! We went to CottonOn at WismaAtria to shop a little first. Went to Kinokuniya to order DTYZ's book. [WOOHOO!]
Afterwards, we headed to Heeren's wantonmee shop there for lunch. Cos of the not-so-good ambience (for gossiping) , we decided to go straight for coffee at TCC near Centrepoint. LOL.

Cam-whored while waiting for our drinks to arrive! As usual, Min got the ball rolling!

Bel and I were laughing about something, that's why our eyes SHRANK so much horrrr.
Bel trying to take a photo for Min and Rin.
"ANABEL LEE, you don't know how to take photos is it?!"
"Let Lizzie do it lah!"
(*vibrates eyebrows* Bel, I'm so pro right? LOL! JKJK.)
"Myyyrin, what are you trying to do?! Be serious for next one hor!"
Yay!

Unsmiling. Some family portrait. LOL!
My expression says, "Myrin, what's with the face AGAIN?"
2nd take. Haha.
Bel's laughing too much, as usual. We're trying to ignore her, as usual. HAHAHA.
Trying very hard to act cute. LOL.
(Yes, I know my eyes disappeared into a straight line again. -__-)

After the cam-whoring session, it was time to gossip. And we gossiped for like, 4 HOURS! (Min's and Rin's lives are much more interesting than Bel's and mine, LOL!)
We then decided to go to Junction8's SakaeSushi to see the person code-named "Agent J".


Cam-whored there also. Hahaha!
I TOTALLY forgot about taking a photo with Min! Sorry girl, next time! Haha.


We should totally have more of those kinda sessions again.
X3

Labels: , ,

so come on, tell me.
Reach my prismic soul.
elizabeth.
Lizzie!
27/12/1990
CCHY;NPCC.
SP Media&Comm DMC2B02
I am a fangirl -.-


Mix the words up.
articulate.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

The endless connections.
links.
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8869931?origin\x3dhttp://dreamzanarkand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>