Hello there!
Haha. Just got back from Christmas dinner at 2nd Aunt's place. Played with the doggie Oreo!

He's a Chihuahua-Maltese mix, if I remember correctly. LOL!
Anyway, speaking of extended families... I found some pix of my other extended family. I think this was when my parents attended my cousin's wedding in Korea a few months ago. Haha. Paiseh, I didn't find it earlier. LOL.
Big group photo.
Okay honestly right, I don't really remember who's who sometimes. Paiseh ah. Haha.

The ladies. Haha.
Top row (L-R) : Last (6th) aunt, 5th aunt.
Bottom row (L-R) : 1st aunt, 3rd aunt (she's an in-law) , Mom.

Top row (L-R) : Cousin MiYeon's bro, The Groom NaMyeon oppa [나면 어빠], Dad
Bottom row (L-R) : 2nd aunt (in-law), 6th aunt, 5th aunt, Mom

NaMyeon oppa and his wife.
Sorry about the blurry pic; Daddy has shaky hands. =/

My sweet 1st aunt~ Hee.

Hi Mom! Lol. -_-
Another group photo. That lil' boy is the last aunt's youngest son. Haha.
Jengjengjengjeng. Mom and Dad.
Lalala~
BYEBYE!
Labels: family