Monday, December 17, 2007 @ 12/17/2007 11:52:00 pm
Going backwards here...!

15th, 16th and 17th December was the Comperes camp.
Shireen and I missed 15th to do the DVPA filming. Then for 16th and 17th, I didn't stay over. But poor Shireen did, even though she was sick and all...
(But can I just say that thank goodness I got to go home? Hur hur.) I don't wish to elaborate more on the camp. =/ Don't know what else to say already.

Dinner-ed with Fatimah and Wanjun after camp, and also to discuss about our upcoming events lah. Haha. That Fatimah and Wanjun ah! Kept scaring us with that story that Ning (Compere officer) told us the previous night. Nice one, girls. Euhahahahahah. I'm still pretty spooked!


15th December was our DVPA filming day~
Hopefully our video turns out okay, cos there were some problems with the background noise that day. =/

After a few days of acting, I can safely conclude that acting is really quite a chore man! LOL!

[We still have one scene to do when school reopens. And oh yes, EDITING! Gawd, I hope that goes well too! Hahaha.]


Late photos from 14th December...
Euhaha. (Rushed over to Wanping's Sentosa chalet after NW CA2 exam.)

Thought WP and Queenie were staying over at some big chalet place or something; turns out it was much smaller than expected. Hurhur. YuanZe ( still must call 'sir' ah? ) was also there. Watched the horribly gory Saw3 before going downstairs to start BBQ. Then Zhenxing the squid came. [This little angmoh girl seemed to be checking him out. 0.o *vibrates eyebrows*]

And then those girls sprang me a little birthday surprise. Awwww~ Thanks you two. X3
Sorry I had to leave so early! =/ (DVPA filming the day after yasee...)

The brownie cake! LOL. Yumzorz.
3 of us in the usual weird faces. Euhahaa.

With Queenie.

With Wanping.

WAHAHAHA the epitome of unglamness.

BYE FOR NOW!

Labels: , , ,

so come on, tell me.
Reach my prismic soul.
elizabeth.
Lizzie!
27/12/1990
CCHY;NPCC.
SP Media&Comm DMC2B02
I am a fangirl -.-


Mix the words up.
articulate.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

The endless connections.
links.
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8869931?origin\x3dhttp://dreamzanarkand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>