Extreeeeeemelyyyyyy restlessssss / siaaaaaaaaaan.
Just got home from yoga lesson not long ago. Man, feels good to do exercise. Hehe~ I miss attending guitar lessons too. Dang...
OMGosh I didn't attend Korean class today lah... I'm gonna miss it next week too!
Imagine the amount of content I'm gonna miss! AAAAAARRRRRGGGGH.
(Mel, Darren, Ning and I were also supposed to have lunch today! WAHRAAAAAAOO.)
I guess my group is hardly done with IVP.
But the whole class was really kinda last minute lah... so okaaaay.
Tomorrow's the presentation. I should get started familiarised with my script.Bummer.
If we're not presenting this week, we'll have to present NEXT week. There are pros and cons to present this and next week. We'll just see how it goes lor.
Other projects coming up: DVPA CA3, WP CA3, IDEAs CA3
Exams coming up: Econs CA2 (3/1/08)
How thrilling.
We got started on our DVPA filming today. We filmed in Rajan's room. (He's acting as our
PRINCIPAL) He was pretty helpful, guiding us along the way and all. Thanks again, Rajan! :)
Great job girls, but there's gonna be more to come. JIAYOU ALL THE WAY.
My WP group came up with the basic outline for our website last time, but we still needa get down to the DESIGN parts.
IDEAs group is progressing rather okay-ly. Hahaha. Meeting on Friday to discuss report and presentation.
So many things to do,
more things to worry about.
Ning is right, should trust in Him. :)
PS: James, I hope you have fun on your trip to Korea! (assuming you can survive the chillies.)
Labels: projects, random, yoga