Friday, November 23, 2007 @ 11/23/2007 11:02:00 pm
Web Publishing and DigitalVideoProductionandApplication CA2s are OVER!
Our CA3s are coming. But right now, it's time to rest for a little while to take a small breather. Hahaha!
We, that is Andrea, Karen, Shireen, Yining and I went to WheelockPlace's SakaeSushi for SUSHI!! Muahaha. Yummmmmmay. It's a pity Ned and Kell couldn't come. :( :( But oh well, we'll still go to those kinda restaurants after our CA3 and exams! Hehe.
Pix are with Ning and Karenbarrenmarenwaren. Will post em next time I guess. Haha.
Oh, Khalid told us some news about someone today. It's superduperwuper shocking, and sad. I really feel damn bad man. Most of DMC02 know about this already; better to keep it to our class. Other people might know, but it's best not to say too much.
PS: GAAAARRRRGHHH! I'm still sick. Grrrrr. It's been a week already, and along the week, I starting coughing like kerazay. =/ (Kinda makes me wonder if Danson is still sick as well. He was sick last Friday as well. Haha.)
PSS: Check out the new Spice Girls MV: Headlines! Muahaha. They're like promoting Victoria's Secret as well, so that's why they're in their bras and panties.