Saturday, October 13, 2007 @ 10/13/2007 11:36:00 pm
Whoa, it's been awhile since I blogged. Lazy to update man, what with homework and all. Lol.
And also because of FACEBOOK! We decided to sign up for it after seeing that it was fun-ner than Friendster. Haha. Sign up for it if you haven't done so! Haha.
Bah, forming groups for group work for IPRA and WP seems difficult leh? I don't really mind 'sacrificing' to join other groups one lah. Heh. Just don't know if SES wants me in their group, hahaha.
Anyway, sorry to OngLai and Myrin for like kinda pangseh-ing you guys. 정말미안해요.
I'm lazy to update some more cos there's Econs homework to be done, worrying over groupwork etc. My mind's all messed up now. Mwahahahaha.
On a final note, check this video out!
so come on, tell me.
Reach my prismic soul.
elizabeth.
Lizzie!
27/12/1990
CCHY;NPCC.
SP Media&Comm DMC2B02
I am a fangirl -.-