Wednesday, September 19, 2007 @ 9/19/2007 12:49:00 am
Sorry I haven't been updating my blog!
Well, nothing much has been happening, since all I ever do at home is watch...


The X Family! Or otherwise known to Mandarin-speaking audiences as 终极一家. Hahaha.

Starring Fahrenheit, Danson Tang Yu Zhe, and basically the same cast members from its prequel, KO One.
The story might be a little hard to get at first, especially those who haven't watched the original series. However, they'll explain some of it in The X Family, which means you wouldn't really have to start from the beginning. Well, what else can I say. Clever scriptwriters. =/






[ The X Family is the sequel to KO One / 终极一班, which was released in 2005. KO One was meant to promote the debut of the boyband Fahrenheit. Although maybe HanaKimi was the one that REALLY propelled their career. Anyways, both had unconventionally unusual storylines that would have probably been more suited for some Wuxia show. KO One's storyline bore a resemblance to the Korean movie, Volcano High though. (which sadly, I only watched a bit of. haha. )

Granted, it IS pretty refreshing if you've had enough of those kinda dramas that are just full of romance, tears and whatnot. Haha. Green Forest, for example?

But then again, this is an idol show, and I'm only watching it because of Danson. HAHAHA. Not really cos of Fahrenheit lah, but Arron is X3 . Hehe. ]

I've also been catching up with Why Why Love / 换换爱... HAHAHA. (I've been itching to watch this show.)

Starring Rainie Yang Cheng Ling, Mike He Jun Xiang ( Feimin's husband. haha ), Kingone Wang Chuan Yi.

I think it's fairly obvious that this is a drama series about love. Haha! People have been telling me what a cute show this is. So, okay...why not try watching it? Hahas. And anyways, I've already watched DevilBesideYou(starring the same cast), and it was not bad! Haha.

Okay, those two were kinda like my main distractions lah. Haha.
Hellooooo, who doesn't need their dose of good-looking idols? Aiyoh, I'm really crapping siah.
Muahaha. Whatever, off to watch! XD

I'll update my blog MORE next time. HAHA.

so come on, tell me.
Reach my prismic soul.
elizabeth.
Lizzie!
27/12/1990
CCHY;NPCC.
SP Media&Comm DMC2B02
I am a fangirl -.-


Mix the words up.
articulate.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

The endless connections.
links.
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8869931?origin\x3dhttp://dreamzanarkand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>