Eh-llloooooh.Taking a break from Econs homework by watching TheXFamily!
Haha. Love Arron and Danson~! X3
Ah well, the first week of school is over, and the weekends are here. There's homework and studying to do. =/ Can't believe this is only the honeymoon period. Hurhur.
BUT DMC 02, we've gotta JIAYOU all the way!
Anyway, SP's FUSION event was on Wednesday.
I must say, it was quite a success!
The teacher-in-charge, Ms Grace, brought the
bulgogi (beef stew),
tteokbokgi (sticky chilli rice cakes), and Ginseng Tea (3-in-1. haha.). The MC/Compere liked the
tteokbokgi man. She kept coming over to eat. LOL.
At one point, Ziyin even played
DongBangShinKi videos. [Muahaha YUNHO YOOCHUN JAEJOONG JUNSU CHANGMIN!!]
After the (tiny) booth got a little too crowded, some of us snuck off to take breaks and
kope mooncakes from the Chinese booth. Hehe.Originally, only Ning, Ziyin and I volunteered to help out before the event started. But some of our other classmates were so nice to turn up and help too... Aww. Everyone should get CCA points for helping out!

A photo of part of our booth.
Haha.

Our teachers + Ning + Darren + me.
Such lovely hanboks lah...
I'm gonna save up and get these traditional costumes for my family, and then we could have those cute family photos taken together in it! (Gosh, and I used to dread taking that sort of photos.)
Haha. And if I
ever get married, I'd wanna have a Korean wedding in addition to the normal one! Muahahahaha.