
The whole squad supported Raymond, NPCC's representative for last year's Talentime. LOL. See, we made all those cutecute support stuffs at Mac, ONE DAY before his performance, forgoing all our work for the day. He didn't win, but it was fun.
This year, going back to CCHY in home clothes truly felt weird. Too used to being in the school in your old uniform, not used to new faces (new P & VP, teachers)... And not being there with 4F was like, a little lonesome. It's not the same. Even the teachers agreed that the 1st batch brought more life to the school, although we were somehow less mugger-ish than the new batches. haha.
Had to have my attire checked by MrsSim before being allowed in. I still think what she's doing is lame lor. She even drove the AssistantHeadPrefect to tears when he spoke up for those alumnis who weren't allowed in.
Anyways, met up with Queenie, Wanping & Sarah in the (very much missed) air-conditioned school hall. Watched two performances, enjoyed Doreen's very much. The pride of NPCC (and Choir). :D Told her it was a pity she didn't join CampusSuperstar. Hmm.
Lol, went for toilet break. Went back and realised it was Bryan's and James' turn to perform! HAHA. (And I almost missed it! ZOMGZ.) Everyone seemed to have err, enjoyed it thoroughly. hahaha. DAMN GAY LAH THEY TWO. haha. But they still won first prize for the Group category. Like, WOW!! And eh, I didn't go back for you okay. hahaha.
Went backstage to look for MrLee...
Then we talked to loads of teachers. LOL! MissWong, MrGoh, MrsYeo, MdmSue, MrAng, MrsGoh, MissNorfida, MissTeng, MrYong, MrNg, MrsKhoo (who gave us some food)...
AND I SAW A NEW TEACHER THAT LOOKED LIKE MY ICP TUTOR RAJAN!! SHOULD HAVE PHOTOGRAPHED HIM! Okay, I just realised I forgot to take load of photos today. -_____- Great job, Liz.
Okay anyway, left for SP afterwards. Met up with Ningningning and studied for the test, though nothing much went into our heads I think. I guess we were 'burnt out' by poly life luh ? LOL. Had oral and written tests. Oral test was kinda last minute for me, so hopefully I'll do okay!! Written test was okay, won't get full marks, but whatever. Went to CrusadeRoom with Ning, and yeah, Crusaders are a friendly buncha people. :D
One more thing that I found out today, James is afraid of animals. Cue laughter please.