Friday, August 10, 2007 @ 8/10/2007 11:38:00 pm

OOPS. Happy 15th birthday to my brother. heheh.
My only wish is that you'd grow taller. =/

Celebrated my aunt's and bro's birthday yesterday.
Mom keeps asking my bro and I whether we're attached or not.
Gargh. The answer is, "No, no, and -let me think again- No."

Please, it's enough having 8modules in school. Another "module" would probably be very stressing. And it won't be fair not spending enough time on this module. (Really.) I've seen this happen to my classmate, and it ain't pretty. Ahemahem worzxzx.


Anyhooo, after exams, there's NYDC mudpie and HollandV's icecream to look forward to.
*cackles*

Muahaha. Ning and Shireen, I know you two want a 9th module.
GO GET IT.
HAHAHA !!

so come on, tell me.
Reach my prismic soul.
elizabeth.
Lizzie!
27/12/1990
CCHY;NPCC.
SP Media&Comm DMC2B02
I am a fangirl -.-


Mix the words up.
articulate.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

The endless connections.
links.
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8869931?origin\x3dhttp://dreamzanarkand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>