Thursday, August 30, 2007 @ 8/30/2007 10:04:00 pm
Lol. Okay, so I didn't get highlights.
I think it's because my hair's too dark? Don't know why lah.
But I got it dyed Lavender Brown yaw!
Oh, and it turns out I have what they call "virgin hair". Lol.

ColdRock afterwards! Yummiest flavours chosen today! And the angmoh guy behind the counter was pretty charming. haha.
Oh, better note the flavours. Hmm. Ferrero, Cookies&Cream, Graham Crackers. Muahaha.
OH! And I finally bought TYZ's album. Thinking of buying the other white version too. Hmm.

Shopping for Teachers' Day presents with Bel and Myrin was fun yaw. haha. So long never go out walk walk with them le. =]


Anyways, tomorrow we're going back for Teachers' Day celebrations! :D
so come on, tell me.
Reach my prismic soul.
elizabeth.
Lizzie!
27/12/1990
CCHY;NPCC.
SP Media&Comm DMC2B02
I am a fangirl -.-


Mix the words up.
articulate.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

The endless connections.
links.
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8869931?origin\x3dhttp://dreamzanarkand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>