Friday, August 03, 2007 @ 8/03/2007 11:49:00 pm
HEYYYYYY~~
Hahaha. Got home from the PeiyingPrimarySchool reunion just awhile ago...
Honestly, I wasn't really looking that forward to it. Because, like I've stated before, I wouldn't be able to recognise nor remember them, or what we used to do. LOL.

And yeah, people really change. Please see below.

For the girls...
-Tasha and Eda grew alloooooottt skinnier. I wanna know their secret man. WAHAHA.
-RachWong, always sososo skinny! haha. Got Shanghai accent already ah.
-RachRatna, same old same old really. haha!
-Shikin, also samesame. Shortshortcutecute. haha.
-Atikah, tall and skinny! ahahaha.
-Yanyi and Huiying, on diet siuh. YY doesn't eat rice. HY doesn't eat after 7pm.
LIKE, OMG. Tasha and I were wondering how people (foodlovers) like us can bear NOT to eat rice. :( They make me feel FATFATFAT.

Ahem, guys now.
-Terence, always thaaaat tall. It's just scary. hahaha. Explosive hair, like Typhlosion!! LOL.
-Eugene, always able to make that highhigh girly voice. He brought his son, err, brother along.
-FangEe, dark. Not much change in the height department. hahahaaaa.
-Kenji, dark, taller. Not much changes as well I guess. He brought his Taiwan exchange friend. Oh, and he couldn't really recognise me, when everyone else could. Thanks ah.
-Andy and YiSong. Andy, buff-er now, stopped growing since primaryschool.Couldn't recognise him. YS, kinda epitomises AhBeng. Hmm.

Gaahh. Had a pretty awkweird moment when we were talking just now. Stupid.

Edaline and I had some littlybittly talk. HAHAHA.
And please, CHECK IF WE REALLY DO LOOK ALIKE, PEOPLE.
Unfortunately, Lizzie's eyes are much smaller. Lizzie is fatter. Lizzie is fugly. hahaha.

Oh, and Rachel Ratna has a cute Schanuzer. LOL.

Probably another gathering next year, cos of Rachel Wong again. hahaha.

But I guess... it was nice being able to see them all. :)
Wasn't as bad as I expected. I REMEMBERED MOST OF THEM. hahaha.
Congrats Lizzie. AND THANKS TO BOTH RACHELs. RachelRatna for organising this, and RachelWong for coming back to meet us again. :D

PHOTOS~

The usual mandatory group photo.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The GIRLS. Lazy to list all of them out luh, muahaha.
[ Okay, I just realised that I really need to hit the gym. hahaha. RANDOM. ]
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Another semi-group photo. Kenji, Tasha, Rach, Rach, FangEe.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

JengJengJengJeng~
Lazy to put up more photos. haha.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



I guess I've let some things go already, which is of course, a good thing... Right?
There're much better things.
so come on, tell me.
Reach my prismic soul.
elizabeth.
Lizzie!
27/12/1990
CCHY;NPCC.
SP Media&Comm DMC2B02
I am a fangirl -.-


Mix the words up.
articulate.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

The endless connections.
links.
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8869931?origin\x3dhttp://dreamzanarkand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>