Haii. Sighing all over again.
Exams are just over, and I gotta "worry" about something else again. My 'first' official Comperes event.. :(
I know Ning said I gotta learn on my own, but I remember them saying Year1s would be paired up with Year2s as our guides. :(
I wish I had a partner to accompany me, still a noob after all. :(
I think almost everyone else had Year2s as their partners before, even though sometimes it wasn't very... guiding ?
I remember someone calling Shireen => Nurul. LOL.
Gotta call the organisers and find out the schedule... Gotta meet Ning tomorrow... :(
[[ And I'm gonna miss the 唐禹哲 special on 娱乐百分百 tomorrow. :( :( ]]
Okaaaaaaaay, I know I sound bratty and whatever, but it's just silly to let me (a Year1 who doesn't know any better) do all of this on my owwwwwwwwwwn. -__________-
The things I'm afraid of are:
- No script... Like last time...
- Nasty organiser... Again, like last time.
- Fumbling over my lines.
- Not remembering to do this that etc...
- Screwing up everything!! Damn paiseh can...
Oh, did I mention? The event is on August 29th, the day after the class BBQ. Looks like I can't play until very late then. :(
Yeah, Lizzie's complaining too much. But where else to point out the injustice of it all. haha... Besides, it's probably the emo part of me talking again. Time to listen to more emo songs !!