Thursday, July 05, 2007 @ 7/05/2007 09:14:00 pm
Oh, have I mentioned that Rachel's coming back to Singapore? Hahas.

Anyways, went to Moberly with Aaron & Megat after FOM lecture to see how Shireen was doing with the tour. hahaha. We wanted to try the tour, and of course, support/disturb our fellow Comperes... Hahaha. Told people about this trick question that Ned taught a few days before... NING, YQ and Joshua fell for it! ! Rey didn't though. Plus, he was playing carrom while answering Shireen's question... So like, NO MORE FUN ALREADY. -___- lol.

BTW! Jeremy and two girls from MassComm came for the tour dressed in school uniforms! LOL.




Sometimes, I feel really...lost.
Don't want to hurt you.
There seems to be so many things to do, but I haven't.
It's hard for me to LIKE someone.
And more assignments (with super-tight deadlines) keep coming in.
I control my feelings VERY well. Too well, I guess.
I just read Ning's blog, and she seems to feel the same way, but she seems to have faith that everything's gonna turn out better... Whereas I can't help feeling emo most of the time. Aiyooooh, Lizzie ahh. The occasional hyper-active moments also seem fake to me.
There's a reason for that.
I'd like to complain about some things. I don't like people who suan too much. I don't wanna host ArmyDaze with that *ahemahem*.
But, it may not necessarily be a bad idea... Because the audience might take pity on me. :P
These few years are gonna be tough.
Don't know if I'll be able to think of anything else...
Lol. Might end up being an old spinster with a dozen animals as my companions.

I'm afraid of screwing up my CCA, my studies, my life.
And sherioushly, I think I should move on from the past.
George, George, George of the jungle,
sometimes you scare me.


CHIONG FOR PROJECTS AHHHHHHH.
so come on, tell me.
Reach my prismic soul.
elizabeth.
Lizzie!
27/12/1990
CCHY;NPCC.
SP Media&Comm DMC2B02
I am a fangirl -.-


Mix the words up.
articulate.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

The endless connections.
links.
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8869931?origin\x3dhttp://dreamzanarkand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>