Thursday, July 12, 2007 @ 7/12/2007 09:37:00 pm
Feeling incredibly emo and lost right now.

I have noooo idea why!! Occasionally, I find myself tearing up over nothing in particular. (when I'm alone, of course, duh. hahaha.) It's weird, I know. But uhh, yeah.

Doesn't seem like the prospect of watching Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix tomorrow night is gonna cheer me up very much. I don't want it to be a disappointing movie. :(


Loads of stuff for us to do... Especially for FOM.
Often, I really feel soooo lost. And like, George is so freaking intimidating.



Shleeeeepy. And can't concentrate on doing the FOM project's Promotion Strategy.
Gosh, and there's CC test tomorrow. MUST SLEEP EARLY AH!!
Cannot have gastric again!

Don't feel like going for Comperes meeting tomorrow, simply because I'm LAZY. hahaha.
so come on, tell me.
Reach my prismic soul.
elizabeth.
Lizzie!
27/12/1990
CCHY;NPCC.
SP Media&Comm DMC2B02
I am a fangirl -.-


Mix the words up.
articulate.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

The endless connections.
links.
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8869931?origin\x3dhttp://dreamzanarkand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>