Saturday, June 09, 2007 @ 6/09/2007 12:11:00 am
WAHAHA.

Queenie crashed SP today!

Hahas. I'll leave it to her to blog about it! Cos I'm lazy to post the pictures.. LOL!

QUEENIE's BLOG.

Anyways. Ended lessons early. And could go home early. YAYS!

Went with Queenie to have lunch at JurongPoint. Walked around. Heheh. Wanted to wait for Pinggs, but she ended pretty late. Haiz. So, no 'reunion' lor. SAD! Then went home alone cos Queen was going to her bf's house. Didn't go to see MrLee also, since no one else was going... Haiz. Maybe next time yeah! =)

Suprisingly, SuanTze was pretty cool when she knew Queen was crashing our lesson! LOL!

Auntie Suan is cool. hahah.


AHEM. ANYWAYS. PICTURES.

Yup. Queenie, Wanping and I love cam-whoring in toilets. HAHAHA.In CC class...Oohh. Shaker fries! =D

GGARGGH.
I feel bad.
Sorry CK. Times fifty.
so come on, tell me.
Reach my prismic soul.
elizabeth.
Lizzie!
27/12/1990
CCHY;NPCC.
SP Media&Comm DMC2B02
I am a fangirl -.-


Mix the words up.
articulate.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

The endless connections.
links.
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8869931?origin\x3dhttp://dreamzanarkand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>