Remember to do the survey.
Kekex.
Recently, Shireen, Karen and I have been doing the whole "kEkeX" thingy to each other. hahas.
My class just loves to poke fun at "Ah-Lian" language. Which, I was guilty of using it ONCE, only because I thought it was some MSN/Internet Online style.
But! I won't do that anymore lah, since must use proper English and all, especially in this course.
Kekex.
Our group (without Kell) met GeorgeTeo today, together with Beeping & Andrea. I guess we kinda had a clearer picture as to HOW to continue with our project and everything. SO tomorrow we have to chiong! (And I'll have to miss guitar lessons. 2nd week already. Haiz.)
Ooh yes, Melissa's quitting guitar. She says our teacher isn't good. But I wouldn't know since I'm such a blur sotong/NOOB. hahas. Anyways, I wanna continue learning guitar lah. Maybe staying there at the same music school, I don't know man.
But... Just in case I DON'T continue...
ANYONE WHO COULD RECOMMEND A MUSIC SCHOOL WITH A GOOD GUITAR TEACHER? Much appreciated. =D
Been stoning all night. Wanted to do CC homework one leh. I don't know why I've suddenly lost my drive to work or something.
NO SLACKING!
Oh gosh.
Oh well, gonna go sleep now. We're doing FOM early tomorrow morning again, for the whole day!! :(
Unexpectedly, this was the way I would have liked it to be.
Because we're slowly getting to know each other again.
And that's important in building a stronger bond of friendship.
Like I said before, I don't expect anything. =]