Tuesday, June 26, 2007 @ 6/26/2007 10:42:00 pm
Hahas. Oopsh. Didn't come online yesterday, was having a fever! Lol.
Did ITB project with Esther, Steph and ShiQi after ICP exam. ( OMGosh, ICP. Don't ask. LOL. ) We were like struggling throughout the whole project meeting lah! After awhile, we just gave up and slacked in the CMCC clubroom. Told ghost stories, then some gossip (well, considered as lah!) at the end. Harharh. Napped awhile at home. Btu when I woke up, I had a fever. -.- Took some medicine and rested the whole night. The fever kinda subsided. But didn't feel like coming online already. Hahas. =x

Woke up early in the morning.. ( Around 6 maybe? ) Fever again. -.- Took medicine, went back to sleep. Saw doctor, saw loads of YJC-ians. Napped.Again. Slacked all the way.

Not going for Korean classes tomorrow, cos I'm afraid of getting a fever again. ITB exam this Friday, don't playplay ah.


JUST STARTED REVISING FOR ITB. GRR.

What a good time to fall sick.

Listening to boyband / old pop songs never fails to lift the mood.
:D

So many things to do, but so little time. Hmmm.


AHEM. My tranny likes to embarrass me a lot. Hahas.



EDITED WITH PICTURES FROM CAMP!!
BECAUSE AARON TOOK SUCH A LONG TIME SENDING US THE PICS. -.-

Anyways, studied with Shi, Aaron and his TP CMM Year2 friend on Saturday,and we made sure we sent all the photos to Shi's phone. LOL.
Which reminds me, I think I still have photos with Rey. -.- No initiative to send one hor.

PICS!
I got squashed by Darren. -.-

LOL. Look at Darren's eyes. He's trying to make that kinda act cute thing AGAIN.

Megat can sherioushly act cute though. Harhar.

With Darren. Couldn't act cute like him. hahas. MY EYES ARE JUST TO SMALL LAH OKAY.

Shi and Darren! Same poses leh he. hahas.

Hahas. Their fishball cheeks! James is so WHITE can. HAHAHA.

ALAMAK SMALL EYES SMALL EYES. :(

SEE SEE, I CAN ACT FIERCE PRETTY WELL, RIGHT?

haha. See those noobs trying to act? Lousy, right? HAHAHA. =X

OK lah, Shireen not bad! HAHA. But James... smile for what siah. hahas.

so come on, tell me.
Reach my prismic soul.
elizabeth.
Lizzie!
27/12/1990
CCHY;NPCC.
SP Media&Comm DMC2B02
I am a fangirl -.-


Mix the words up.
articulate.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

The endless connections.
links.
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8869931?origin\x3dhttp://dreamzanarkand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>