Thursday, June 07, 2007 @ 6/07/2007 10:04:00 pm
First, anony. Then, unknown. Perhaps it's the same person. LOL.

Geez. What's with all the mystery?
Tell me who you are lah... Aiyoh.

Is it THAT embarrassing to come to my blog that you have to remain anonymous?

I know my blog is super boring, but there's no need to do this okays. -.-
Thank you very much. =)


Anyways. backtrack to yesterday!

WEDNESDAY:
After ITB, Shireen, Ning, Kell and I got UncleLai to drive us to FoodCourt3.
AHAHAHA.

Lookie here.

THANKS UNCLE LAI~!! =]

Went Moberly for project stuffs. Check this out!


Focus on the 4th name. Cool, yeah?

And doesn't it remind you of a certain wrestler's name?

Specifically, THIS wrestler. Hahas.

After ICP, Korean lesson... Teacher taught some pretty difficult stuff. Haiz. Must work hard sial.
Korean test was... OKAY! hahas. Wasn't what I expected, but, still. ^-^

A photograph of my teacher acting cute.
LOL! ahahaha. -.-

Teacher doing the "사랑해요" thingy. HAHAHA.

Met up with CK, LX and his bandmates. We 'bounced' MRT trains. hahas. -.-
Lame seh. But it was nice talking to old friends from CCHY. hahas.

THURSDAY/Today:
FOM presentation. Screwed up my part siah. Wish I wasn't so nervous. -.-

Lizzie's a loser. GARRGH.

Didn't really heave a sigh of relief. Don't know why.

ITB test, open-book. = Like, I shouldn't have listened to lesson. Should have just took a short nap. Was so tired. Haiz.

Went for SB's AGM later with Ning, Shireen and Andrea... So many people went lah. All want CCA points only! hahas. Kidding kidding.
But the whole thing was pretty short lah.
Then, went home! Had to wait awhile though. But oh well, at least there's someone to accompany me home.

HAHAHA.

Should I go back to CCHY tmr to see MrLee? Myrin and Feimin's not going back, cos they both end their lessons pretty late. Hmmmmmm...

QUEENIE, 我的爱人, IS COMING TO CRASH SP TOMORROW!
ahahahaha.

I so don't know what's your problem. I just said something, and you treat it as if I'm scolding or something. Not gonna waste my time explaining already. Just because I said "no" doesn't mean you can think of me as someone horrible/terrible etc.
ARGH. It's all the same. Only wasting my precious time.

so come on, tell me.
Reach my prismic soul.
elizabeth.
Lizzie!
27/12/1990
CCHY;NPCC.
SP Media&Comm DMC2B02
I am a fangirl -.-


Mix the words up.
articulate.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

The endless connections.
links.
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8869931?origin\x3dhttp://dreamzanarkand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>