WOOHOO~Probable CCHYNPCC outing from 11th-22nd June!
At Pasir Ris I think. Hahas.
We're going kayaking/canoeing!
Whee. Putting the OneStar cert to good use!
TwoStar, anyone?Anyways, FOM performance over. Last minute couldn't do much preparation right?
Hmms. Okay lah, did sing for some parts.
The guys called ShiQi,Esther and I S.H.E. -.-"
Too bad Steph couldn't join us. GET WELL SOON, AHLIAN! LOL.
Too bad Ned and Faith couldn't enjoy the "talent show" toooo. hhahas!
CreativeCommunication test tomorrow.
Oh gosh. Pretty scared of it, even though Shireen,ShiQi,Esther and etc have been telling me not to be.
Come to think of it, I REALLY SHOULDN'T BE SO SCARED.
But I'm just so not freakin' able to write an EXCITING short story, according to SuanTze's (the teacher) standards.
Only got B3 for English okay. SuanTze wants A1/A2 worr.
Hahas.
Have only been graded with OKs so far.
Oh well, just try my best lor.
I want good grades!
I wanna qualify for the SpecialistDiploma!
Jiayou LIZZIEBIZZIEWIZZIEFIZZIE!