Sunday, May 20, 2007 @ 5/20/2007 09:05:00 pm
Was browsing through Friendster, and came upon an NPCC squad who had PINK NPshirts.
LOL.
I remembered that time the NPgirls went to NPDayParade, and we noticed some cadets wearing the pink NPshirts. Wahaha.
We compared it to our (then) pathetically white NPshirts, and our blue Instructor shirts. hahas.
*Shakes head*

Oh yeah, almost forgotten the school name. I think it was Evergreen Secondary. hahas.


Haiyosh. The Nostalgia!
Kayaking/Canoeing pleaaase? =(



Anyhoo, went for YJC's BandConcert yesterday. With ShiHui and the some Saxpunkers. hahas.
Scammed to go laah can. LOL! Eheh, no lah. The concert... was OOOOKKAAAAAYY lah. hahas. What else can I say?


Did eLearning for almost the whole day.
Did VERY LITTLE. Sheesh. I'm such a freaking loser.
so come on, tell me.
Reach my prismic soul.
elizabeth.
Lizzie!
27/12/1990
CCHY;NPCC.
SP Media&Comm DMC2B02
I am a fangirl -.-


Mix the words up.
articulate.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

The endless connections.
links.
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8869931?origin\x3dhttp://dreamzanarkand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>