Okay, been some time since I updated.
Swamped with projects man.
And MARKETING Tutorial homework!!
ARGH.
Don't like FOM that much leh.
Anyways, got ANOTHER project, for OralCommunication (OC).
Grouped with Ned, Khalid, Darren and Nick. Something funny happened.
hahas.
Okay, I sprayed some perfume on my clothes that day, and Khalid caught a whiff of it. And he went around telling people to smell me. hahaha! Weird siah!
Clarissa even wanted a hug from me, so the smell would pass to her.
LOL!
Theatre was pretty fun. WENDEE is shoooo cuute. hahas.
CK went too! Oh, and he told me about his problem lah.
How am I supposed to help man.
Anyhoo!
On Wednesday, I brought the perfume bottle to school. And they kept spraying the stuff during ICP tutorial! wahahas. Made the whole room stink can. hahas.
Went for Comperes audition, missed Korean! Sniffs.
The committee members were really kinda hinting something.
Commitment and all that kinda thing, and how we have to pay $2oo if we quite Comperes.
Hello. I missed my Korean class, AND endured my stomach cramps just for the freaking auditions can.
Geez, now I don't know if I want to continue Comperes (assuming I make it thru THIS audition), cos I'll be joining quite alot of CCAs. No time for homework and whatnot.
Gosh.
HELP ?
Right.
Thursday. CMCC. Talked to Myrin again.
Haiz, really miss you guys lah. Sorry I keep repeating this.
NEW friends are great and everything, but you still miss you old pals man.
Hahas! I sound like an old granny! Keep reminiscing the past!
Hohoho.
GOSH. Gonna prepare for CD project tmr!
Presentation on TUESDAY!
KUNGFUPIE outing on WEDNESDAY!
FOM performance on THURSDAY!
ARGH............................
Mother'sDay celebration in the afternoon.
Problematic family stuffs.
Grandma doesn't like Aunt's boyfriend.
On the other side of my family....
Mom is worried for Cousin AhRum, cos she heard her boyfriend's not a good guy.
AND a divorcee. With a 5-year old son from his previous marriage.
Mom doesn't trust him. She heard from others that when this guy's ex-gf broke up with him, he went to her office and cut himself before her...etc... AHEM.
Weird much?
Don't know what to say lah, only talked to this guy a few times.
Geez.
Don't think I'll be buying any formal wear for presentation. FOR NOW.
Okay, maybe just the blouse though !
WAHAHA.
Ned says the vest we were looking for is $59.90.
GAWD. Mom ain't gonna buy that can.
AHHHH.
Will update again.
Probably next week. HOHOHO.