Saturday, April 28, 2007 @ 4/28/2007 11:30:00 pm
NEW BLOGSKIN! =]

Grrr.
IDIOT S.I.
Leonel!!
Don't think you higher rank & got SPFbadge then very big arh.
Care about the small people. Wahahaha.
If only we'd photographed you with your pantyhoses on the day of the outing.
Then can embarrass you on my blog.
And use it as BLACKMAIL.
hahahas.



Anyways... with 4 other people from class today.
(Actually, I couldn't make it for the outing, but they changed the timing. Hahaha! Thanks guys.)
We watched WildHogs at TheGrandCathay.
Love the RED SQUISHY CHAIRS!! LOL.
But pretty lame lah, 5 out of 22 people from our class went. =(
Couldn't go for the SB FOC Sentosa outing today also.
Some of us from KungfuPie weren't free anyways!!
hahas.

Had guitar lessons at 4pm!
You see, I'm so committed to my guitar lesson that I can't even go for the SBFOC activity!
Wahahas. Okay, being BHB.
Learnt JayChou's 晴天 today!!


You know what, after seeing Myrin on Thursday for CMCC's grp singing session, it felt really sad to rmbr that we're all separated. SNIFFS. (And the worst part is, I think Myrin got TALLER lah! DAMN!)
Might be going Wednesday's activity with Esther also. I wanna KPO laah.hahs.

Oh yesh, Esther and I are thinking of organising a KBOX outing. hahas.


Shireeeeeeeen and I were watching BridgetJones'sDiary in FC5.
LOVE romantic comedies sometimes.
MARKDARCY is hot.
Bridget: Wait a minute. Good boys don't kiss like that.
Mark: Oh yes they fucking do.

Sounds a little cliched. But pretty cute lah.
Wanna watch 200 Pound Beauty. hahas.

Right. Here are some of the photos we 02s took ytd. Totally random!
Cos we were so bored waiting for the Compere's Club briefing to begin okay!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
From left.. Lizzie(me), Ned(my darling), Darren(the AhBeng), BingCheng(the pinkshirt-loving guy), Shiweeeen(my sweetie), Ning(wife, i think so.hahaha).

Gosh, I'm having loads of affairs, aren't I?
Mardiah baby, don't get jealous!
My AiRen Queenie also.
LOLs!!


Then photos from Connect'07 on Wednesday...
The theme was Black and/or White, so you know why alot of pple were wearing black/white.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Gosh Faith, what are you trying to imply by holding that BIGballoon near me?
Hahas...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Then a photo from the bowling alley...When we were at the GuildHouse like 2weeks ago?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Look at the ghost Ah Beng/Pek behind.
So extra.



Hahas.
Sigh..
Another week of school has gone by....
Yet another week looms ahead!!
I SERIOUSLY GOTTA GET MORE SLEEP!

SORRY TO MY CLSMATES IF I GET EMO SOMETIMES.
IT'S PMS.

HAHAS.
so come on, tell me.
Reach my prismic soul.
elizabeth.
Lizzie!
27/12/1990
CCHY;NPCC.
SP Media&Comm DMC2B02
I am a fangirl -.-


Mix the words up.
articulate.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

The endless connections.
links.
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8869931?origin\x3dhttp://dreamzanarkand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>