Thursday, April 12, 2007 @ 4/12/2007 11:56:00 pm
Just finished typing some testimonials for a number of people...
Cos I just got the feeling to return people testimonials leh.
Like I feel like I owe something lah hor.
Hahas.

But only for today and tomorrow, I guess.
Hahas. 2-days special ??

Was looking at some past testimonials...and came upon Huimin's testimonials for me.
Hahas. Really miss her and Saulin, and their conversations about them Taiwanese idols...
I know I haven't really said that before lah, but I guess I only have myself to blame for not really keeping in contact lah. Think I offended them too. [OOPS.]
I don't know, just guessing/crapping anyhow.
LOL.
But don't know why I was so scared of going up to talk to them last time leh. I remember Feimin or don't know who feeling the same way? hahas. NOT SURE LAH..
I'm just a coward can.

Then now can only hear from Sarah about them? eheh.
Don't know what to do leh.
Hmms...
so come on, tell me.
Reach my prismic soul.
elizabeth.
Lizzie!
27/12/1990
CCHY;NPCC.
SP Media&Comm DMC2B02
I am a fangirl -.-


Mix the words up.
articulate.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

The endless connections.
links.
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8869931?origin\x3dhttp://dreamzanarkand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>