Friday, April 13, 2007 @ 4/13/2007 03:49:00 pm
Just came back from CCHY, accompanied Feimin and Myrin to collect OLevel certs. Hahas.
Saw MsAng, MrTan, MsTeng, MrsAng, MrAng, MrOh, MrNg... But didn't see MrLee... Haiis. WASTED lah.
We even waited in the school for him.

But we did see other people lah, like ChunAnn,OngLai,Tony...the drummers lah.
Then Erika,Kieran, LX,Jiarong... the band people.
And a couple more lah. Lazy liao. hahas.

Cam-whored before going home. hahas.
Cos 难得 will meet up again...
Sad.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
MsAng told me some weird stuffs leh, hahas.
I think she meant to say.. Don't trust what others say so easily. hahas. Not sure!!
But it's good advice lah. hahas.
I'll treasure it, MsAng.
Lol. Crapping again!!



Y'know what, since the first day of SP's orientation...The idea of a change in cls has been playing again and again in my head leh. hahs.
Heard can change classes lah, but I'll be very evil sial.
好好的, what for change classes right...
Unless it's like I really can't get along with my class...
(But no what, quite okay leh, and it's a little too early to tell right?)

And it's not like I don't take the effort to BOND okays. hahas.
I DO TRY HOR!!
And which cls am I gonna go to? If I appeal?
Furthermore, I think they'll already be bonded le lor.
Gosh. Lizzie feels cranky.
Forgive her complaints.
LOL.
so come on, tell me.
Reach my prismic soul.
elizabeth.
Lizzie!
27/12/1990
CCHY;NPCC.
SP Media&Comm DMC2B02
I am a fangirl -.-


Mix the words up.
articulate.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

The endless connections.
links.
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8869931?origin\x3dhttp://dreamzanarkand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>