Finally,
Friday.
One word to sum up my FIRST week: Exhuasting.
And I'm sick too. Geez.
Coughing badly. =(
But it's only the FIRST week of school can.
Gosh.
I'm SOOO not fit.
Plus, I have to climb so many flights of stairs just to get to the next classroom.
So chuuuuan.
Really kinda miss CCHY sometimes.
Cos it's smaller.
Hahas.
Had a FIVEhour break today.
Stupid, right?
Hate my timetable can.
So went bowling with Shiweeen and NingNingNingNing!
Hahas. IT'S FUN, OKAY, SHIREEN? Happy now?
Hopefully I'll get better at it.
And then we'll go again lah! wahahas.
Oh yeah, I'm ALONE in my KoreanClass lah can.
Ning says can make friends with Glen (the SB FOC guy).
Hmms. Oh wells.
Jiayou LIZZIE.
LOL.
Discussed CD project with Ned & Khalid just now...
That BingCheng arh, can't even continue project without him lah.
Aiyosh.
GRR.
That KUKUPIG.
Really gonna make me pay for the "mcspicy meal upsize and change drink to iced milo den add sundae and mcflurry den another mcchicken foldover"????
UPDATE AGAIN SOON! =]
Love the donuts (with whitechocolate toppings) at FC6. hahas.
THANKS SHIREEEN FOR TREATING ME A DONUT TODAY.
hahaha. I'll treat you one another time!!