Wednesday, March 07, 2007 @ 3/07/2007 10:33:00 pm
Heys.
Okay. Maybe I wasn't as level-headed after getting the results yesterday.

Anyways, I don't mind NOT going into NP's MassComm, because I found something else that would probably be more suitable bah. I guess I was probably somehow 'brainwashed' by what the poly, media & etc, had said about MassComm? And honestly, I was probably enamoured with the career prospects.

Hey, IT IS pretty cool, y'know. It's also quite easy to psycho a kid okays. hahas.

But it was only recently that I found out (from Erika) that you could probably do those stuff without that particular diploma. Even though it's like, THE top MassComm diploma course in Singapore lah. hahas. Really, who can argue with THAT?

At least...when I'm vying for a place in the universities, whether local or overseas, I'd probably have Business & whatnot as a sort-of-backup.


And hey, maybe I could get an attachment in Korea.

WHAT~?! If people can go to like NewYork/Tokyo whatever, you think cannot go Korea meh?

Ah well.
BETTER BRUSH UP ON MY KOREAN.
아자아자 화이팅!!!!!
wahahas.


But the major goal is to go to a university lah. hahas.


PS: Congrats to those who got into MassComm!! Like Jeremy. Hahas.
so come on, tell me.
Reach my prismic soul.
elizabeth.
Lizzie!
27/12/1990
CCHY;NPCC.
SP Media&Comm DMC2B02
I am a fangirl -.-


Mix the words up.
articulate.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

The endless connections.
links.
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8869931?origin\x3dhttp://dreamzanarkand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>