Tuesday, February 06, 2007 @ 2/06/2007 06:02:00 pm
Sniffs.
Mom doesn't let me go to LuoZhiXiang's autograph session this Saturday. cos I missed 2 lessons of guitar classes already. sniffs.
Oh wait, that's the day of the YJC open house right? Hmms. Should i support Feimin and buy one ticket...
Okay. I kinda feel blank right now. Geez.

Well, it's cos of the O'LEVEL RESULTS BEING RELEASED THIS FRIDAY!!
I'm just sososososososoooooo scared. =(



ANYWAYS,
my mom told me some shocking stuff. Well, other than the fact that Daniel Henney cancelled his trip to Singapore on February15... There was the other thing about Rain's concert.
Ahem...
Mom: Actually, there's something I have to tell you...
Me: What?
Mom: Remember Rain's concert on the 21st? Actually... I received TWO tickets to his concert. But then you were leaving for Korea on the same night, so Daddy and I thought better not to tell you since you can't go...
Me: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?


She recieved TWOOOOO friggin' tickets to Rain's concert!!
Dammit!
I could have gone to Rain's concert. And I only knew about it like 2 weeks after his concert.
Bummer.
Imagine telling others, I got TWO free tickets to Rain's concert leh!

I just lost those BRAGGING RIGHTS.
wahahas.
*bangs head against wall*
owch.
so come on, tell me.
Reach my prismic soul.
elizabeth.
Lizzie!
27/12/1990
CCHY;NPCC.
SP Media&Comm DMC2B02
I am a fangirl -.-


Mix the words up.
articulate.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

The endless connections.
links.
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8869931?origin\x3dhttp://dreamzanarkand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>