Thursday, February 15, 2007 @ 2/15/2007 04:17:00 pm
Okay. Submitted my choices for JAE on Tuesday already.
I think I probably won't get into my 1st choice, but it's okay.
Second choices are great too. REALLY.
hahas.

Heck, I still remember CCHY being my 2nd choice after PSLE. hahas.

Just realised that quite a number of people want to go into JC. Even Elvina, who's always like, more interested in wanting to go to poly...would most probably get into NYJC anyways! hahas.

So three weeks from now, I'd probably start freaking out again. (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

And MrLee was so nice to like, advise me about my choices. And apologise for the yearbook fiasco.Cos he said he saw my blog. hahas.
Anyways, HELLO MR LEE~!
Thanks for reading my blog. I think. hahas.

MrLee said he hopes that 4F'06 would go to his house to bainian for CNY, or attend the school's CNY celebrations this Friday. okays?
And yup, new blogskin. In red. Cos I love RED!!hahs. And, well, CNY is around the corner lah. But I don't have the very celebrative CNY feeling, probably cos there's no school anymore??

so come on, tell me.
Reach my prismic soul.
elizabeth.
Lizzie!
27/12/1990
CCHY;NPCC.
SP Media&Comm DMC2B02
I am a fangirl -.-


Mix the words up.
articulate.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

The endless connections.
links.
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8869931?origin\x3dhttp://dreamzanarkand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>