Sunday, February 11, 2007 @ 2/11/2007 09:48:00 pm
I like this center alignment thingy. hahs. Makes it look neater.

Anyway, Serene told me to get DanielGoh's number from Mervin last night... She said he could help me with admission into MassComm., or something like that, cos he's a lecturer there. Thanks for letting me know, you guys. hahas.

hahas. Still can remember that his dressing/style was like, so different from what relief teachers would wear can. I also remember hearing (from somewhere...) that he and another female relief teacher were dating, and like, sometimes 'flirting' around in front of 4H lah. hahs. And that time when he would look over while we were doing our Literature exam papers...so stressful lah can.Before the exam, he had 'pressured' us even further by asking us if we knew what were oxymorons and whatnot. Got nervous-er lah, since he said we were supposed to know all the poetic devices VERY WELL and everything.

Anyways, if he doesn't help or what, then never mind lor!!
I'm just unlucky cos I got such results.
Especially for ENGLISH.
But then if he asks me to do a portfolio or anything, then.. ohmygod, how do you do a portfolio in such a short period of time?!!!
I'm REALLY thinking too much.

Well, DUH. I haven't been sleeping very well these past few nights.
Forgive me if I seem a LITTLE high-strung hor.
eheh.
NOT ENOUGH SLEEP WHAT.
[Seriously,Lizzie, you gotta stop thinking so much sometimes.]
ARGH!!!
I have such dark panda-eyes right now.
Luckily we're going to celebrate Feimin's birthday tomorrow.
I guess it could get our mind OFF some things.
And she asks me why he hasn't asked me anything yet.
Not that I care, much.
so come on, tell me.
Reach my prismic soul.
elizabeth.
Lizzie!
27/12/1990
CCHY;NPCC.
SP Media&Comm DMC2B02
I am a fangirl -.-


Mix the words up.
articulate.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

The endless connections.
links.
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8869931?origin\x3dhttp://dreamzanarkand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>