Monday, February 26, 2007 @ 2/26/2007 10:21:00 am
Damn.
I've been getting so much flak from my Dad since I made my 12choices.
And because of that, he's been causing me to get increasingly worried. Thereby prolonging my PMS tension, which isn't even PMS anymore!!!!!
I can't sleep at night. Thinking so much it makes my head hurt, and even causing myself to fall sick in the process.
Oh yeah, yesterday, a family friend (and their family) came to visit.
Typical Poly or JC question.
I answered, "I'm choosing to go to Poly."
Cue dejected but yet still-smiling face, "Oh... Yes, now the polys are getting reallly good!! (goes on to talk about how poly students etcetcetc...)"
Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but hey, aren't all these stereotypical stuff like, gone with the wind? Over?!!
Apparently, DAD, your daughter isn't as smart or clever or (insert another word for smart here) as your precious son who just happened to get 250 and is in the special stream studying in a top school.
SO DEAL WITH IT. I'm struggling the best I can.
I hate you for being so unreasonable.
I hate you for making us worry.
I hate you for making Mom sad (and adding more wrinkles) everytime you quarrel.
I hate you for always discriminating against (and scolding) the Koreans. You're married to one, for God's sake!!!
And I hate you for scolding your own Mom.
You said I have no respect for you?
Well, you're bloody well damn right.
You YOURSELF threw whatever little respect I had for you out the window that day.
I know being a parent is very difficult. I'm not really a heartless person who judges people on their mistakes only leh. But I have no idea what to say about you anymore. It's no wonder Mom seems to keep telling me not to get married!!! (And become an old spinster who only has 12cats for company everyday?!!) Sadly, that's my fate. Wahahas.
Better start looking for the kinds of cats/dogs/whatever to keep when I'm above 60.
hahas.

Whatever~
Time to go to youtube.




Merv: Just exaggerating about the bitch part lah!! I'm kidding only. aiyosh. hahas.
so come on, tell me.
Reach my prismic soul.
elizabeth.
Lizzie!
27/12/1990
CCHY;NPCC.
SP Media&Comm DMC2B02
I am a fangirl -.-


Mix the words up.
articulate.

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

The endless connections.
links.
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8869931?origin\x3dhttp://dreamzanarkand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>