tired.
have alot of hwk for the weekend.ugh. tmr muz wake up earlier to do. yay, we learnt new songs today! 'i love banana, coconut and grapes'+'E.T' hahas. pervertic ya??pple were like squeezing each other's tits.oops.=x
abit slacker than last time’s activities, maybe cos andrew sir’s in a gd mood..? not complaining tho. don like a biiotch being there. I saw meiqian working @ mac! dint noe she stil recognised me. saw shikin n ym too. hehe. hmms, dono why peihui ma’am kept 'arrowing' me or smth. Geez, everyone noes im quiet. But actually im just easily-nervous n kinda shy sometimes. hmph. even yesterday’s psl meeting was liddat. wtf.
I HATE being who I am sometimes. Someone please help me crawl outta this shell that’s still lagging with me..!! UGHH. I wanna improve my confidence, personality n pple’s view of me. I really wanna n I don care how. I really wanna so smth abt it.
today he told me he found a stead already. Puhleaze, i already knew right frm the start that he could nvr wait, but he stil insisted. im not stupid, jus using common sense. not saying he doesn’t hv any. sometimes boys cannot wait for girls.